July 10, 2019 – Morgantown, WV – Perspectrum, a puzzle platform game available on Steam, is now available to purchase and play in French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Russian! In addition to this update, the price of the base game has been adjusted to just $4.99, which will also be altered in other currencies on Steam for regions where the game is available. Lastly, in our Soundtrack and Extras DLC, we will be adding a pdf booklet of all the development blog posts and some of the concept art very soon!
The game was first launched in English on August 9, 2018. Players take the role of the Tall Stranger, a being who has awakened with the power to use ancient fountains to change the elements of the world. The stranger must use spirit fragments scattered throughout the various levels to bring the mountain back to life. The game includes an overworld and five dungeons, each introducing it’s own unique mechanic to help collect more spirit fragments.
“Perspectrum is a great little game that sets itself apart with the element shift mechanic,” said Connor Haynes, Founder of ProudMom Games, “that forces you to think about each dungeon as one big puzzle as well as a series of smaller ones.”
- Switch between four elements – Water, Ice, Lava, and Acid – through various switches and enemies to solve various challenges
- Unique, evocative atmosphere throughout every area
- Conquer five dungeons, each with their own unique mechanic
- Interact with various villagers within the town area and learn their backstories
- Enjoy an original soundtrack composed specifically for this game
- Multiple endings available, depending on the number of spirit fragments the player collects
- Post-ending dungeon challenges including element-specific fragments
- Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux
Perspectrum’s latest update is available through the Steam link below:
Game Launch Trailer
About ProudMom Games
Game developer based in Nitro, West Virginia. Known for the title Hugs on Itch.io and Game Jolt. More information about them can be found by following @ProudMomGames.
About Vandalia Softworks
Based in Morgantown, West Virginia, Vandalia Softworks is both a developer and publisher of interactive entertainment. More information about Vandalia Softworks and its products can be found on the company’s website, www.vandaliasoft.com, or by following @VandaliaSoft on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
© 2018-19 ProudMom Games. Published and distributed by Vandalia Softworks. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Vandalia Softworks